Tuesday 25 November 2008

Another White House.....




I came across this lovely magazine spread the other day in my files and I just had to share it with you because I know how much some of you love white houses - as I do. If you're a reader of Country Style magazine then this house will look familiar because it was on the cover of the first issue of the newly designed mag - a lovely all white timber cottage in Lismore, I believe, not far from where I live. I just this house, what with all of the collections, placed in beautiful vignettes all around the house. So much inspiration....



6 comments:

Brown Button Trading said...

Yes, yes, yes! I remember this Shannon - how beautiful. My sister and I every mother's day buy our mum a subscription to Country Style, and when she has FINALLY finished reading each issue, I get to have it at my place - the gift that keeps on giving! he he x

Pineapple Villa said...

You will definitely have to visit that shop for us Shannon. My friend and I have tried to get there several times but never quite made it. Apparently he is open "sometimes" - the shop is called Alba and i saved the mobile - if you want to email me for it as i suppose i should not put someones mobile out there in cyberland. Mel xxx (isnt the house beautiful!!)

Villa Anna said...

Shannon it is a definate favourite of mine. I especially LOVE the study/studio. A strong inspiration for my own pending atelier.

Anna :)

Shannon Fricke said...

Hi Mel,
Yes, I've been as it's in downtown Lismore - and it is a true treasure trove - so many goodies in there - definately worth the trip.
sx

Ness Lockyer said...

That house is beautiful. I actually scanned the photos from the magazine and have them hanging on my inspiration frame...couldn't bear to tear that issue. lol
Ness xx

oldflowers4me said...

its so very dreamy-and to think a man lives here-i so wish his shop was near me.....