Saturday 13 February 2010

Through The Green Door...



Wouldn't it be wonderful if one could step through the green door only to find yourself in magical places that are far, far away and filled with surprises and treats? Like Alice! If I could step through the green door today then I'd love to be transported to Petersham Nurseries in London - that magical place filled with floral delights and indulgent treats!  I've never been to Petersham Nurseries but I just from the pics I know that I would love it. All that green grass and dirt! Now that's my kind of heaven...


3 comments:

Kifus said...

Ohh, yes! That would be an awesome place to land in!
Have a great weekend!

the old boathouse said...

So wonderful, nurseries offer such promise and hope for creating magic in your own garden.

Carmel said...

I grew up down the road from Petersham Nurseries and in my early twenties spent autumn and winter Sunday late afternoons mooching around with my sister. Fond memories. I still have my cherub bird bath, that I brought out to Australia when I married and moved here. Seeing the photo on your blog gave my heart a little flutter.