Thursday 4 February 2010

Aaaaaah.....



Not that I'm obsessed with swimming pools at all (!!) - but I just had to post this utterly sublime pool that you will find at Trasierra - the quaint small hotel run by English decorator Charlotte Scott, located in the countryside outside of Seville in Spain. As you know, I did spend a part of my 40th birthday journey at this hotel - and I do find myself on occasion returning to the website just to revel in the decorating joy and the beautiful landscape beyond the hotel's walls. There is something about white washed buildings, aged terracotta tile work and cool blue water that sends me into a mild frenzy! Ah, Spain! Bring on the 50th, I say, for another excuse to return to this lovely place...

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh how lucky Shannon to have been able to celebrate your 40th in such lovely style! Beautiful looking hotel and that pool looks very inviting this afternoon... Hmm isn't 45 supposed to be just as important as 40 and 50 ;) Just trying to help you get back there sooner:) Thanks for sharing this beautiful place. - Tina

Porchlight Interiors said...

Spain is high on my list of places to visit although i am absolutely in love with Paris after just returning I think I will have to take some time to do many places.