Wednesday 10 February 2010

Gone Potty...



I just can't help myself! After this mornings post on all things garden I just had to get outside into my own for a while, for a bit of dirt digging and petunia potting. And to check on what lovely new crops have sprung up in the vege patch - loads of rocket (arugula, chillies, pumpkin (which is going crazy!) and corn. The farm is loving all of this rain we've having and so everything is nice and green. Even Isobel the Spoodle is getting in on the action!

5 comments:

collectingfeathers said...

I headed to my vege garden as well today. If I don't sink my hands in dirt at least once a week , I think I would go stir crazy! Thank goodness the hot dry weather has finished and the plants can be free to run rampant.
I love this time of year. Happy gardening xxNick

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I am so envious!!!!

mimi charmante said...

Don't you feel so blessed to be surrounded by so much green space? I adore living on property filled with gardens, and chickens, and a horse. Sometimes I walk through the gardens at dusk and just enjoy how peaceful it all is. I can't wait until spring arrives and we have things blooming!
xxa

Betsy said...

I came upon your blog while looking at another and I must say I really like those orange boots. I also am envious of the weather, we have so much snow that today I was thinking about the beach and some nice warm sand. Your garden looks so good.
Betsy

beachvintage.com said...

Yes with all this rain my veggie patch is thriving too. Cute pooch.