Tuesday 16 February 2010

Ginger With Heart...


I do love those talented girls, sisters Alex and Genevieve, over at Ginger and Smart - they never fail to inspire me with their bold and bright fashions and quirky store interiors. On occasion I do find myself swanning around the farm in a Ginger and Smart creation (paired with black rubber gumboots, of course!) just because... well, a girl's gotta feel glamorous sometimes don't you think?
I love these pics of their new store in Sydney's Avalon - particularly that sublime peacock. Beauty with heart is what I call it. Love you girls! x

6 comments:

stuff sonia love said...

green is refreshing!

Cindy Sue said...

I love the peacock. My soon to be new daughter-in-law is incorporating a blue into her wedding and it is almost the peacock color. Not to mention I have a peacock evening purse in the works. Love it!

Manju said...

personally i think its not nice to use animals that were specifically killed for the sake of design, i love your blog but i dont agree with this!

Anonymous said...

love this green!

karey m. said...

i can never leave here without four news tabs open! aargh!

peacock feathers and dinosaur designs a few below? perfection.

Anonymous said...

Those colors are the best!