Monday 8 February 2010

Garden Heaven and Mimi Charmante...



I was completely beguiled this weekend when I headed over to the lovely blog of Mimi Charmante only to find these beautiful pics. Mimi always has lovely photographs of her travels on her blog - and these, to a local garden show, simply set my heart into a spin. Look at these displays. And how bout that grass covered recliner! What creativity. What bravery. What cleverness... I'm always inspired by the effort that creative types will go to in the name of their art. And it seems that the gardening genre is no different. Thank you Mimi, you have brightened my day and inspired a plethora of new ideas...


4 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Bold, brave....love it.

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Creative! And it made me smile on a Monday morning. Thank you!

Amy said...

I LOVE the garden recliner! They really are so creative.

mimi charmante said...

okay, how on earth did I miss this???
have a fabulous rest of your weekend~
xx