Tuesday 16 February 2010

All Fired Up...


I do love a wall all awash with paint - particularly when that paint comes in bright, unbashful colours like this one. There was a time, in my old life in Sydney, where I lived with vibrant colours such as these. In fact, my daughter Inez's bedroom was painted in something similar - although I only painted half the wall (horizontally) leaving the other half in a soothing creamy off white to ensure she (and I) did in fact get some rest. As you know, these days I tend to stick to a cooler palette of greens, blues and whites - however I can't help but stand up and notice when I see such boldness. This pic is from the website of Murobond - who are sponsors of the blog right now. Love you Murobond and love this beautiful bright!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color and display.

Relyn Lawson said...

This is the kind of look that I adore looking at and visiting. Say, a wonderful hotel. But, I couldn't live with it. I'd be revved up all the time.