Wednesday 21 April 2010

Pure Smile...




I do love that Amy Butlers designs are so bright and colourful - they resonate a happiness, a joie de vivre, that I'm sure represents the designers own lovely disposition (having met her briefly when she was out in Australia on a speaking tour, I can attest that she is indeed a delightful soul). Her range of bedding is just pure smile, don't you think? And would brighten even the dullest day. How wonderful that something as simple as a sheet or a pillowcase can bring a smile to the morning - it's magic. Thanks Amy...

10 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a great description "Pure Smile", it fits perfectly. Lidy

red ticking said...

so pretty and these surely make me smile... xx

beachvintage.com said...

How could anyone wake up in a bad mood with these surrounds?

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

These are just so bright and happy, you'd be guaranteed to wake up in a good mood every day! K xx

Cottage Dreamers said...

Everything she does is so pretty. I especially love the colors she uses.
☺ Celeste

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes I love her designs too.
A place I go when I need a lift.
Always inspiring - as is your blog.

Happy Anzac Day!

x Charlotta

Erica Cook said...

I love her stuff too and treasure some cushions I have in one of her lovely fabrics.
Fantastic blog! Will be following. xo Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

Love, love, love, love, LOVE!
Pure smile. Love that too.
Huge fan of yours, Shannon.
Louise (Table Tonic)

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Such amazing color therapy. I feel better already!!!

Tracie said...

Shannon, do you know if these sets are available in Australia?