Sunday 11 April 2010

Feel Like Getting Away?


Then come along to beautiful Bangalow for a weekend of shopping and eating! Could there be anything more lovely than Bangalow for a few days? Not that I am completely and utterly bias as it is my hometown after all! If you're looking for somewhere to stay on your trip to Bangalow then check out The Little Cottage Guest Nook - the two bedroom loft studio that is attached to my workshop. The Guest Nook is particularly designed for girly weekends (what with the feminine interior and all) - however boys with an appreciation of luscious interiors and beautiful girly Lazybones bedspreads - are also welcome! The Guest Nook sleeps up to four friends (one queen bed downstairs and two singles upstairs in the loft - plus a bathroom). Email me for the rates and availability if you'd like to come and stay!

9 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Oh my, my girlfriend only said to me the other day she wanted to organise a girls weekend at Bangalow, I will pass this on Shannon. Thanks!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a great spot for a weekend retreat. Love it.
Alison

mondocherry said...

What beautiful, restful rooms. I have had my eye on those gorgeous tied bedspreads for a while now - they are just the softest ones I have come across.
Clare x

Cassandra said...

Well that would be a very lovely thing to do - if only I didn't live in London. The very next time I go home to NZ, this looks like the perfect place to take my mum to.

Pineapple Villa said...

I will definitely keep in mind _ it looks lovey.Melxx

Bitte said...

Hello ! Nice blog you got. And i love the bedrooms. /Bitte

Porchlight Interiors said...

Looks like the perfect getaway! Might have to line up the girls! Tracey xx

Janine said...

Hi,

Where abouts is this can I have pricing details?
Thanks Janine

Jenny said...

Gorgeous ... Would you please email me your rates? I would love to visit,

thanks, Jenny