Thursday 15 April 2010

An Anthropological Life....



Some days,  I think, wouldn't it be nice to live in an Anthropologie catalogue? What with all the beautiful things, placed just so on tables, walls and floors. If I were to living in an Anthropologie catalogue, I'd have parties everyday, and invite my friends over for a little dancing and fun. In my Anthropologie life there would be no mess, nothing to clean up, everything would be magically restored to its original place. To dream, to dream
Ah, Anthropologie. I do love you...

9 comments:

dmvoccola said...

Such a cute post. I'd like to live in a magazine world sometimes too!

1 Funky Woman said...

I think we all swoon when we hear the word Anthropologie! At least I do...ah if only! Its nice to dream though, thanks for the eye candy!

Helen said...

That would kind of be utterly amazing.

Unknown said...

Love your work, Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I've dreamt of living in the pages of a magazine many many times. Anthropologie's catalogue would be my very first choice. sigh...

Anonymous said...

i just received a copy of your 'sense of style' book as a gift. oh my. shannon, you're amazing. i LOVE it. the intro about the sort of home your mother created for you...made me well up a little. i totally relate. the book is such an inspiration you clever lady. jx

M a d e l e i n e said...

Super Love the last picture,,,,,, /// delightful blog!

come check out and follow Madeleine if you fancy.
xx

madeleinesfashion.blogspot.com

Charlotta Ward said...

Aaaah yes. If only..

The dream.

*sigh*

x Charlotta

Erica Cook said...

Love all of these images. Thinking that knot lamp would be fantastic in my outdoor room... you'll have to stop by Moth design to see. :) And that last image... is perfect.