Wednesday 28 April 2010

Island Luxe at the Workshop....







It's just over a week to go before I host my second 'How To Decorate' workshop up here at The Little Cottage - my studio workshop in beautiful Bangalow. I'm so excited to be meeting all of the participants - it promises to be a fantastic day of decorating...
I'm particularly thrilled because Island Luxe - the most gorgeously divine store right here in Bangalow (I know some of you March workshop girls know it well!!!) - have offered a special surprise gift to all of the May 8th workshop participants. If you know Island Luxe, then you're fully aware of what a wonderful thing this is - but if you don't then the pics above should give you a hint as to how lucky I feel that they have supported the workshops in this way. Thank you Helen and Sam...

I have two places left in the May 8th workshop. If you're interested in booking a place, and spending the weekend in beautiful Bangalow, then send me an email to register your interest - for both the workshop and the Island Luxe gift pack. Hope to see you there...

Island Luxe - 62 Byron Street, Bangalow 02 66871605

p.s - how bout the white wicker chairs in the top pic! Heaven...

3 comments:

Cindy Felix said...

Ohh how I wish I could attend one of your workshops !
You have such great style !
p/s..that store looks amazing :)
xx

Anonymous said...

Its my all time favourite shop and my daughters too, hate to think how much I have spent in this beautiful haven of gorgeousness, glad to see your workshops are such a great success, they do look like heaps of fun.

Pineapple Villa said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that shop and everything in it. Have to visit there every time we visit Bangalow and dream of what i will buy when i win the lotto. Look forward to hearing more about the workshop and wish i was coming, would have been a nice mothers day pressie! Perhaps i still hve time to hint LOL. Mel xxx