Monday 18 January 2010

Zippity Doo Da



Zippity Doo Da alright! How bout a kitchen painted in blue just like this one to add a little zip into your day! And the tilework? Simply Wow! The wonderful thing about colour is that you can use anywhere to your advantage. If it's a little oomph that you need first thing in the morning - then blue in the kitchen could be the thing to get your fired up for the day. It's certainly a departure to the minimalist design we've been living with over the past 10 years. Break out I say. And live a little. Perhaps 2010 is the year to bring a little bit of colour into your life....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
I have just posted about how I have thrown some necessary colour into my blahhhhhnd space. Its perked me up beyond belief.
xx Lyn (LINI)

beachvintage.com said...

It does look fabulous Shannon. I am going for some more colour this year for sure.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Bring on the color! It definately perks me up. And that ocean view out the window would certainly get me out of bed every day.

Anonymous said...

WOW!I'm strangely in love with this kitchen. It's so bright, almost too bright but it's not. I love it, I want to live in it.

fabricatedends said...

The color in this room is wonderful! I love walking into homes that are full of color, they are just so much more welcoming and warm