Saturday 30 January 2010

I Can't Help Myself...

I know it's the weekend and al but I can't stop myself from indulging in a day of decorating research! What with the workshops coming up in a few weeks - I've spent the day rummaging through my office, my files, my drawers, my everything in search of inspirational decorating bits and bobs to include in the day. In fact, this morning I've been cutting up a mound of fabric into mood board size pieces for my workshop friends to experiment and play with. It's going to be fun! On my travels, I've come across my lovely Cloth Fabric samples - the ones designed by Julie Paterson with sustainability and beauty in mind - and this has lead me to their website... again! And look at the beauty that I found there. Don't you just love Cloth's muted tones and textured fabrics? They are earthly beauty, that's for sure - just the kind that I love....


6 comments:

vicki archer said...

Very pretty Shannon...have fun rummaging and enjoy the weekend, xv.

julie said...

Looking forward to the workshop, playing with lovely fabrics and all those bits and bobs you are putting together for us!

Tina said...

Gorgeous Cloth fabrics Shannon. I am so envious of the lucky people attending your workshops - hope you will post some pics for those of us who couldn't make it, please:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend - Tina.

Anna White said...

What a beautiful collection of fabric pieces...love it. Gutted that I cant be there for your workshop..but am looking forward to hearing all about it. Have a fantastic weekend . Anna x

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours, and that freyed edge on the placemat adds such a nice, natural touch!
:)

Market Girl said...

Great colours, such style. Gotta love Handmade.
Cheers