Monday 23 June 2008

Love Your Collections

I admit that I'm a bit of a collector and if you're a regular to my blog then you'll know that my particular penchant is for ceramics and glass. I find that there's nothing lovelier than displaying my things around my home. One trick to displaying collections effectively is to keep your displays tonal. It's a surefire way to ensure that the collection of pieces hangs together as if they are made to live side by side. These pics are beautiful visual explanations. Hope they inspire you as they do me...










3 comments:

karey m. said...

found you via studio home creative.

and i cannot thank her enough! this site is pure loveliness.

had to kirtsy you.

www.kirtsy.com

Ann said...

I like the lovely green ceramics...they do look good side by side. Me, too...i luv ceramics and potteries and love to display them but my hubby keeps on putting them inside the cabinet.

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog - I feel as though I have been visited by Australia's queen of style and interior decorating! Please visit again, soon.
Tracey