Thursday 9 October 2008

Fresh and Fast...


I just love Michelle Cranston's cook books - they are always so stylish and fresh with great recipes that I can follow and that actually work! And so, I was very excited to see that Michelle's new book - Marie Claire Fresh and Fast - is out in the bookstores and this one doesn't disappoint either. The photography (by Anthony Ong) is so alive and summery - it makes me feel that little bit healthier just by looking at the cover! Now, that's a book for you....


2 comments:

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Have just found you & am glad I did.

Lyn xoxoxo

Shannon Fricke said...

thanks my pink and cream cottage, which, by the way, sounds like such a gorgeous combination for a cottage. My lovely mother loves pink and cream together - with a dash of sage green too. In fact, she's just in the middle of painting all of her pot plant pots in this combination. Just beautiful
sx