Thursday 9 June 2011

Workspaces...



ruemagazine
I think that I may have been just a little optimistic wishing you all a Happy Weekend, yesterday! And so, to get myself back into work mode, today is a post about Workspaces! Rue magazine has provided great inspiration for what a workspace could be like, whether it be a small desk tucked into the corner of a living room or a huge studio complete with floor to ceiling shelving, we all need a little corner of our own to switch off, somewhere that inspires, energizes and motivates. I have a few workspaces that get the creative juices flowing - everywhere from the sofa (in front of the TV no less!) to my studio, to the bedroom, outdoor verandah... Thank goodness for the laptop I say... Happy Working all...



3 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

You have been SOOOO busy Shannon! I have been neglecting blogland lately and am amazed at what everyone has been up too. So happy to see it is all going well for you sweetie.
Ness xx

Anonymous said...

Great ideas, it does make you wonder, do we still need a work space? Afterall with technology we can work anywhere.... Just for the record I love my workspace, it keeps all my mess in one place!

Colourrich said...

I love the red lamp. Perfect size. And every work space definitely needs a burst of colour. Thanks for the inspiration.