Thursday 16 June 2011

A Spanish Retreat...

I don't think I'd mind staying at this beautiful spanish eco/creative retreat. I came upon it whilst rummaging through the web and have been dreaming of such a getaway ever since.
There's something about Spanish style architecture that I love and this place has it all - check out the stone in particular. It even hosts "paint safaries" and is completely eco friendly. Anyone up for a trip to Spain? It reminds a little of Trasierra (do you remember the gorgeous place I stayed for my 40th birthday journey - oh so many moons ago now!!!) - love those Spaniards... I'm hosting my Just Colour workshop tomorrow everyone and so I think will be a little busy with my colour girls to post tomorrow. And so, I'm saying an early Happy Weekend - I hope yours is wonderful... sx




Cortijada Los Gazquez

No comments: