Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ode To Paradis...


Don't you think Vanessa Paradis is such a cutie pie? It's been so many years since Joe Le Taxi hit our airwaves, I think I was living in Paris at the time (or London - so long ago now!) and she was just a littlie when her funny little song became a hit... Who would have thought that all of these years later she would have snapped herself a movie star and be living such a stylish life in the depths of France with contracts for Chanel up her dainty little sleeve... I do love her style, it's dark, layered and kooky - and I was completely enamoured when the latest UK Vogue hit the stands with a more relaxed, casual, French style gracing the cover. She looks modern, and quietly confident - a gentle humility perhaps. Lovely... Go Vanessa...

2 comments:

Yer Cinnamon Girl said...

OH I love her too! and we share the same first name.

Anonymous said...

Well put! What an expression she wears on her face. I just went and re-listened to Joe Le Taxi. A nice start to a studio Wednesday morning.