Thursday 3 March 2011

Styling Central...


We're frantically preparing here at The Little Cottage, for our inaugural Styling 101 workshop - to be held tomorrow! We have a lovely and very excited group of gals making their way to Bangalow for the day - which is promising to be an fun and inspiring day filled with inside info and beautiful things... I've had loads of enquiries re whether or not I'm holding more styling workshops this year (the first two sold out real quick) - and the long/short answer is probably/definitely! We're working on the schedule for the second half of the year now - so keep popping back to the blog for all the latest. In the meantime, our How To Decorate and Just Colour are filling up fast - (the first Just Colour workshop for 2011 was so much fun, drawing a colourful crowd!. Thanks girls!). Head to the website if you feel a creative stopover in Byron Bay/Bangalow coming on... All the workshop details and availability is posted there... Hope to see you here in 2011...

pic via Twig Hutchinson

4 comments:

captain kk said...

a weekend up in byron & a day styling workshop sounds fabulous.

Pineapple Villa said...

I hope all the girls and yourself have a ball..wish i was there :) Mel xx

Emma Burgess said...

Hi Shannon,
I'd love to come to a styling workshop...hope you have another! Enjoy tomorrow! Emma

KateBurns76 said...

Shannon!! Won't you please give us an update on your pool?

I'm ordering my pool coping and colour this week. I'm going blue/green jewel tone with a bluestone coping.

What are you doing colour wise? I'd LOVE to know. We have a lot of garden close to the pool so I am wanting to match the tone of the garden.

LOVE the blog. Thanks so much.