Wednesday 23 March 2011

How To Decorate Heads To Tasmania...


I'm so excited because we're taking our How To Decorate Workshops on the road - first stop... Launceston in Tasmania! The date is Saturday 3rd September 2011 (we're in the throes of confirming the venue) - the day runs for 4 hours - including light refreshments and a gorgeous Shannon Fricke goody bag to take home. Click on this link if you'd like to get in early and book your place - or if you'd prefer to wait for venue confirmation then send me an email here and we'll pop you on the details list.
I hope to see you Launceston for a day of decorating!
sx

6 comments:

beachcomber said...

love these images!

Mimi said...

I wish you all the very best! Mimi xx

Ness Lockyer said...

yay Shannon, sounds like a lovely day to be had by all =0)
Ness xx

Jane said...

Ooh, Shannon, will Hobart be your next stop?! J x

Anonymous said...

II'm sure it will be such a fabulous day :)

The Vintage Rose said...

Hi Shannon, wow my home town; sounds great. Heaps of inspiration for everyone to draw upon. Let me know if i can help out in any way, Take care Amanda Skipperxx