Monday 7 March 2011

Real Women Who Love to Style...










Wow! What a day we had on Friday at our inaugural Styling 101 workshop here at The Little Cottage. Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm always completely inspired by the gorgeous women who come to the studio to share a day of styling and decorating with us. Always beautiful souls, real women with real lives and real loves - the kind of gals you're happy to sit down and have a cup of tea and a yarn with... It's a special thing when you can share a day with like minded people - particularly when those like minded people are creative. I loved giving our inaugural styling 101 workshop and sharing all of things that I've learnt in an industry that I love working in... Here are some snaps of the day to give you an insight into what we got up to... Always exciting is when we have return guests (we had 4 or 5 this time!) - as we feel as though we're welcoming old friends back again. Thanks everyone for making Friday such a special day. And to Nicky for a feast to remember and Charlotte for being there to help out. We're on a roll this year - and I'm really looking forward to our How To Decorate workshop on March 18th - and then our next styling workshop in May...

11 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Wow Shannon, smiles all round by the looks of everyone. I love that fabric you have on the little outdoor table at the nook.....you have inspired me!

Kerry said...

I'm booked in for May...can't wait:)

Cornflakes and Honey said...

I would love to do one of your workshops Shannon! Inspired by your outdoor dining area and fabrics, so pretty.

Karena said...

Shannon vert inspiring women and images. I just know you had a great time. I would love to attend!

Do come and enter my Artful Offering!It is truly beautiful!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

julie said...

So much fun I didn't want to leave. Thanks Shannon.

Amanda - Ojoli said...

Thank you so much for such an inspiring day! Really looking forward to the 'Colours' workshop in June.

Keren - The Brown Trading Co. said...

Looks wonderful Shannon. Wish I was there!

Keren
xx

divinedesign said...

... and Adelaide, pleeeez Shannon!

ellie said...

It was a lovely lovely day, Shannon. Thank you for letting us come and play with all your pretty things....

{I've done a few blog posts about the workshop, but there's endless pretty images I brought home from your studio - there's sure to be more blog posts.}

Wilona and Me said...

Oh how I loved attending the How to Decorate Workshop... Lots of beautiful and interesting women who all share a passion for home. These ladies are lucky!

Lisa McGee said...

Looks like a great day - what a great idea!