Friday 18 February 2011

Workshop Time...


It's a beautiful time of year here in Bangalow - the sun is shining, the days are still long and the water at the beaches of Byron is warm. I do feel blessed to be living in such a heavenly part of the world... After a few days in Sydney this week, which is always a wild old time, it's lovely to retreat back to The Little Cottage and dabble away on the projects that we have in the wings. And of course, it's exciting to be rolling out our workshop series for 2011... I love holding workshops at The Little Cottage - it's a lovely way to meet up with like-minded decorating souls in a laid-back environment, and shoot the breeze over all things decorating. The How To Decorate workshops are designed to inspire you to see decorating in a new light, to build your confidence, and give you some tools to tackle the beautiful and ever-exciting world of decorating. Our next How To Decorate workshop is held on the 18th March right here in Bangalow - we still have some places left so head to the website for all of the details... I hope to see you here at The Little Cottage for some decorating fun.... x

3 comments:

Jennifer, Decorum said...

And I'm starting to get excited about coming to your Styling workshop in a couple of weeks. See you then Shannon.

Kylie Tyrrell said...

Shannon, I am still trying to work out how I am going to get to one of your workshops - I'd love to unleash my creative side. Any chance of a Melbourne workshop pretty please!!!

mostly perplexed mama said...

That is meeeee!!!!! I thought I recognised the decollate :)