Sunday 1 March 2009

Happiness Is....


Seeing the beauty of life putting on its best performance.
Could there be anything more joyous than a vase filled with flowers? Even a single stem is enough to bring a smile to even the greyest day. This lovely pic reminds me that there is such joy in the little things that life offers to us. Those fleeting moments, when all of our worries drop away, and we are left laid bare and witnessing the beauty of life at its finest. It is such a joyous world after all...


pic from rice.dk

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
I have been waiting for you to put your next post up and just what i neede to see tonight.......vase filled flowers...Your right, does make your worries drop away.
I have only just found your blog and i must say, I love it...It be
has become a daily ritual for me now.. You really inspire me
Thankyou
Giovanna

Lauren Jade said...

I am so in love with this post right now. I went to a local design store yesterday and contemplated purchasing a ton of various small vases, I didn't get them because I didn't know if i'd use them. Im SO going back and getting them because I know how happy they'd make me. That photo is great!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

cake, flowers, beautiful things and design~ you must be my soul sister!
LOVE your blog~
Kristin

Unknown said...

You are right about the flowers ... but I'd rather eat cake!

Anonymous said...

Perfect picture, so cheering and inspirational - thank-you!!

Lynne said...

For me, it's specifically a vase of daffodils. I love them - they are inexpensive (99p) and locally grown, so no horrid air miles. They are one of my favourite parts of spring!

Anonymous said...

This picture makes me happy, so very pretty!

Dirty Dolly Design said...

This post had me frollicking around my garden picking the few daisys the rabbits left behind.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty photo - I love all the bright color.