Tuesday 17 February 2009

And The Winners Are.....









Drum roll please.....

Well here I am, with Nicky my offsider, dipping into the little blue bag for the winners of the Inside Out magazine competition...

I've had so much fun reading all of your comments - particularly because you've all been so nice about my life and my house!!! Thank you for your continued support.

And without further adieu - the winners are.....

Kerry - who left an anonymous comment
Easytomissdotcom
Rosie - Rosie B Cards
Hayley - Porchlight Interiors
Michelle - Armas Design

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE.....

Can all of the winners email me on email@shannonfricke.com with their delivery details.

sx

8 comments:

Brown Button Trading said...

You are too stylish Shannon. How on earth did you get your eye mask to match your storage folders? - beautiful! x

Porchlight Interiors said...

Yay, How exciting! I don't think I have ever won anything before. Thanks so much. I hope it will be signed by you Shannon.
Hayley x

Unknown said...

CAn you remind me never to allow you to see what my office looks like?

oldflowers4me said...

im so happy 4 the winners...

Amanda said...

I've just picked up my copy featuring your lovely home Shannon. Your home is such an inspiration, I loved reading about the new life you've created for your family. xx

Anna @ The Shady Pine said...

Congrats to all the winners; hope you all enjoy the mag!

Joanna Goddard said...

so cute!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I love your home office Shannon! We are building one at the moment and I'm tossing up white or pink and red. My partner will be sharing it but he doesn't mind pink so that's okay!