Thursday 29 May 2008

What a Find...

Just a quick post to share with you my new, thrifty find - a three piece lounge suite (2 seater sofa and two armchairs) in great condition for only $300! I'd been looking for an armchair for my daughters bedroom and stopped off at the local antique's store and couldn't believe my luck! Three for one! Although there is something endearing about this fabric - it is a little worn - so I'm just in the throes of looking for something new to give this set a new lease on life. I'll keep you posted as to what I find. And to where it will live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they your new floors? They look fantastic!

Shannon Fricke said...

Hi Michelle,
You are on the ball! Yes, they are the new floors! I'll reveal in their full glory in a future post.... What a difference a bit of paint makes....