Monday 19 May 2008

Design Of A Different Kind....




It's true that design inspiration can be found anywhere - and right now it's the extraordinarily beautiful and theatrical children's clothes from Australian designers Paper Wings that's getting the creativity flowing. Have you ever seen children's clothing quite like this before? Not to mention the beautiful sets in these photographs. It makes sense that owners Jason Gibaud and Michelle Fallon are NIDA graduates in set design, cutting their designer teeth in the film industry. Too cute guys.... Hopefully adult sizes will be on the way soon....





3 comments:

Anna Spiro said...

So gorgeous!
x
Anna
Absolutely Beautiful Things

Villa Anna said...

I agree the clothes are so so gorgeous but I can't help directing my attention to that gold frame swing! WOW!!!

Thank you so much for introducing me to these very talented people.

Anna :)

p.s This is my first comment but I've been a long time fan, watching your makeovers on the lifestyle channel for many years :)

Shannon Fricke said...

I love the frame too Anna - it's so decorative and over the top but somehow completely works - particularly with a couple of gorgeous kids swinging on it...