Thursday, 8 December 2011

AWOL in NYC...





Sorry for being soooo slow to post all - I'm in NYC - land of Christmas lights and Santa Claus - on a last minute, pre Christmas get together with some friends here... I think out of all of my times visiting NYC - Christmas has to be my very very favourite... NYC really knows how to put on a show... My old haunt ABC Carpet and HOme always puts on a really beautiful display - at any time of the year - and I seem to spend hours roaming around what is like an Aladdin's Cave... I particularly love their little vases filled with colourful blooms that were hiding out the back waiting to make their way into the displays on the floor. This is such a quick trip - only 7 days - and all systems go go go... There's no go slow in NYC after all... I thought you might like to see some snaps from my trip so far - on the iphone - so the quality is a little dodgy... But nonetheless, a lovely reminder of what goes down...

5 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Oh I'd love to see ABC at Christmas Shannon! It's one of my NY faves too. Have fun :)

Abbey c

Kendall said...

Hope you're having a great trip! I love NYC at Christmas, they know how to do it up right!

EL at home... said...

Jealous!! Sounds like a wonderful (albeit whirlwind) trip... Enjoy!!

Alex said...

ABC kills me! I literally spent all day in there eating and furnishing my make believe Chelsea apartment! I racked up quite the make believe bill. (Thankfully my make believe millionaire husband sorted it out)

Chennai Interior Decorators Interiors Designing in chennai said...

Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..