Thursday 8 December 2011

AWOL in NYC...





Sorry for being soooo slow to post all - I'm in NYC - land of Christmas lights and Santa Claus - on a last minute, pre Christmas get together with some friends here... I think out of all of my times visiting NYC - Christmas has to be my very very favourite... NYC really knows how to put on a show... My old haunt ABC Carpet and HOme always puts on a really beautiful display - at any time of the year - and I seem to spend hours roaming around what is like an Aladdin's Cave... I particularly love their little vases filled with colourful blooms that were hiding out the back waiting to make their way into the displays on the floor. This is such a quick trip - only 7 days - and all systems go go go... There's no go slow in NYC after all... I thought you might like to see some snaps from my trip so far - on the iphone - so the quality is a little dodgy... But nonetheless, a lovely reminder of what goes down...

4 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Oh I'd love to see ABC at Christmas Shannon! It's one of my NY faves too. Have fun :)

Abbey c

Kendall said...

Hope you're having a great trip! I love NYC at Christmas, they know how to do it up right!

EL at home... said...

Jealous!! Sounds like a wonderful (albeit whirlwind) trip... Enjoy!!

Alex said...

ABC kills me! I literally spent all day in there eating and furnishing my make believe Chelsea apartment! I racked up quite the make believe bill. (Thankfully my make believe millionaire husband sorted it out)