Wednesday 23 November 2011

NYC Dreaming...





I'm so excited to fitting a quick trip to NYC in before Christmas this year - I have so many excuses to get over there these days - so many friends to visit - so many shows to see - so much shopping to be done... Cross fingers that we'll have a little pre-Chrissie snow to get us in the festive mood. Along with all of this, I'm over the moon to be catching one of Deepak Chopra's talks at the Deepak Chopra HomeBase in ABC Carpet & Home - five or more storeys of eye candy for the home... It's was a last minute grab for a seat at these ever so popular events - which sell out within minutes... But I managed to secure my place and am very excited to be there as he'll be chatting with Goldie Hawn...
Here are some pics of ABC Carpet and Home and the man himself (in the HomeBase - isn't it gorgeous!) - I'll let you know what words of wisdom he imparts - it's sure to be an insightful evening...

pics abc home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy what an exciting few weeks you have coming up.Enjoy x

Kendall said...

Oh man, I miss living in NYC! Have a fantastic trip!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, I've never left a comment on a blog before,I want to tell you, I went to NYC for the first time recently and had a wonderful time, thought I saw everything, but didn't know this shop existed, so will have to go back! I also wanted to tell you I met Rachel Ashwell at her book signing in Santa Monica, it was a dream come true. Love your blog and would love to come to a workshop in gorg Bangalow next year, Carolyn x

The Buzz Blog said...

Sounds we're all in NYC this weekend... looking forward to meeting you with Julia!

Carolyn
The Buzz Blog