Saturday 3 October 2009

Happy Long Weekend...


I want you to know that I've been thinking about you all, even if I've been rather busy (read: slack!) this week... It really has been a crazy kind of week - my mother has come to stay from Sydney - and so I've been driving her around the place, indulging in cups of coffee and pieces of cake at multiple cafe's along the way... However, she leaves tomorrow and even though we'll be sad to see her go - my waistline will be rejoicing! And so, I promise that I'll be back on board, much more faithfully, from next week.
In the meantime however, have a lovely long weekend... and I'll leave you to ponder this glorious pic from the JCrew Kids catalogue. What a divine colour palette - don't you think?

11 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

yes very cute!

Viera said...

Enjoy your time do not worry about waistline.
Love the colour combo.
Happy long weekend. (Hmmm not in Brisbane)

Gigi Thibodeau said...

This is an incredibly sweet picture! How wonderful that you got to spend so much time with your mum.

Have a happy weekend! xo

Spicy Jam said...

Such a beautiful picture - nice touch with the plait!

red ticking said...

enjoy every moment with your mom... they are treasure to our hearts... x pam

Nicole Cantero said...

Enjoy the long weekend.

the old boathouse said...

Such a wonderful photo. So simple, beautiful colours, yet it speaks volumes about friendship, love and sisterhood, so clever. cheers Katherine

beachvintage.com said...

I really adore this photo and whom ever thought of the idea is a very creative person.

Pineapple Villa said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend. We did not have a long weekend here over the border but i took Friday off anyway he he!! i adore this photo, my 12 yo is the dark hair and her b.f has the red hair - i showed them the pic and was so tempted to try to replicate it. When they stay still long enough i may just try! Have saved as a screen saver actually. take care always, Mel xxx

Tilda B. Hervé said...

this girls are soooo cute!

Thomas said...

i love this photo from Jcrew...love it!