Tuesday 1 September 2009

Kisses - To You, And You, And You....


Well, I think that it's about time that I let you know who are the winners of the Inside Out magazine competition... don't you!
First up, I'd like to say a big thank you to every body who left a comment - your comments are always an inspiration and mean so much to me. Interacting with you like minded souls really is what it's all about - so thanks, thanks, thanks...
And so, without further adieu - can these five winners please email me with their addresses so that I can send them their very own copy of this months INside Out.....

Angela Henrie
Wakako
Nadine
Grass1167
MM Finan

Also, I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Holly over at Decor8 for including me in her Favourite Things post. This pic, which is of a very makeshift corner of my home, was a part of the series. To see more, head over here...

5 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Congrats to all the winners. Have a great week Shannon.

vicki archer said...

Lucky lot....xv

Unknown said...

congrats to you all x

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Congrats to the winners
Love your 'blue corner'. The cushions are great.

Weathered & Worn said...

Love the hop scotch in the hallway. What a lovely home.