Friday 20 May 2011

Why, Hello There Colour Girl...




After months and months of hassling from my lovely offsider Sophie (!) - I have finally succumbed to posting a video or two here on the blog and the Facebook page. We've been playing around for ages with a video camera, filming bits and bobs of styling days and interior decorating tips - which we'll be rolling out here in the weeks and months to come. But to get the ball rolling, I've been practicing my video chit chat using my trusty old iPhoto on the MacBook... This little film is taken sitting at my dining room table up here at the farm, with a lovely Hilary Herrmann painting hanging on the wall behind me. In the background, is my mother (who's up here for the hols) teettering around in the kitchen making cups of tea and Dr Phil is joyfully giving advice from the TV in the background... Nonetheless, I'm happy with this little effort (although I did have to remind myself to speak to the camera and not look at myself on the screen!). And, after years of avoiding a video camera - I think I can smell a come back!!! What do you think y'all...

9 comments:

vicki archer said...

Gorgeous Shannon.....if I were there I would love to come....xv

Emma Burgess said...

I love it. Can't wait to watch more... Have a wonderful weekend. Emma.

Emma Burgess said...

Love it. Can't wait to watch more. Have a great weekend. Emma.

Barb Fisher said...

Seeing you in the video reminds me of the old Home days! You still have the touch :)

Unknown said...

It sounds like so much fun, I wish I could attend! Loved seeing you on video--yes, I think you should do more!

xo Mary Jo

mel said...

love the video, is there any chance that you might be doing a workshop in Sydney this year, I would love to come along. really enjoy looking at your blog, thanks hope you have a happy weekend. Mel

red ticking said...

bravo... you are a natural...would love to join you... xo

Flotsam Friends said...

It's so cool to see you speak Shannon. Humanizes you even more. I'd love to come too but like Mel, I'm in Sydney. A Sydney Workshop (if I could get tickets that is). Also love your blog. Pruxxx

Be A Fun Mum said...

I would be there in a flash if I lived closer! Sounds awesome! Love the vid.