Wednesday 25 November 2009

In Vivid Colour



Infusing bright and vivid colour into a home is a very brave thing, don't you find? Choosing colour can be a little like choosing a husband - you want to be sure that you are compatible otherwise you're stuck living together for a very long time! If you do get the choices right however, then life can be full of excitement and bliss!
No Chintz seem to have the art of using and combining pattern and colour down pat - and I'm always so excited when they bring out a new range of fabrics and combinations as they never fail to leave me inspired and smiling. Like those found in these pics. Hope they inspire you to infuse some colour into your life...

4 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Wow I love that first room Shannon. Really nice.

the old boathouse said...

I love their name made me chuckle, cheers Katherine

Marina Mott said...

Loved the 2nd one! I love colors in my house and life!!!

Anna White said...

Tee hee love the analogy Shannon..very true. Thankfully my husband is the colour in my life. Love the lampshade in the first image..very chic. :) Anna
http://lonadeanna.blogspot.com