Wednesday, 12 May 2010

I Just Can't Get Enough...


Of quaint timber cottages filled with florals and girly things...
This cottage is in Martha's Vineyard (from Country Living) and I particularly love that a quilt in the main bedroom is from Lazybones - our very own homewares/sleepwear brand form Bangalow.  How exciting! Congratulations Tracey and the Lazybones gang for offering us pure decorating heaven...
I have a little Lazybones surprise for you myself - it has to do with the next workshop (!) - but you'll have to wait a few days for the big reveal! Oh, how cruel I know - but it will be worth it!!!

10 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats!! That quilt is amazing!! I adore it in gray too.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

The lazybones quilt is truly publishing worthy. It would look terrific from a shabby cottage to a traditional setting. Thanks for sharing this enchanting cottage. x

Beach Vintage said...

I have spent so much money at Lazybones that it is an utterly dangerous place for me to visit! I adore all of their stuff.

Helen said...

I was very severely tempted by that quilt at Lazybones on Sunday!

julie said...

I remember the Lazybones quilt from your little cottage, it was gorgeous.

MelsRosePlace said...

Love these images too...i adore Lazybones. Mel xxx

Barb Fisher said...

Oh Shannon, the Lazybones stuff is just divine. Now I am working out how I can justify the cost of one of those beautiful quilts! I WILL find a way......

Lovelyfreckles said...

Oohh cant wait to hear the big announcement!! I am dropping many hints to my hubby like, "Can I PLEASE have a place at shannon's next workshop as a birthday present?" I know; I'm not very subtle. Just bought the MOST gorgeous mirror from Lazybones on Wednesday. I paid with $1 & $2 coins I had been saving... They were very gracious.

Candi said...

I have that lazybones quilt in royal purple and it is the best ever. So gorgeous and cozy to top it off!

theUngourmet said...

I love everything about this place! The kitchen is especially darling!