Monday, 9 November 2009

Miss Beba...



Thanks everyone for your lovely emails regarding the Inside Out Christmas issue story that I styled - I hope that it's given you all some kids pressie inspiration. With that in mind, did you notice the divine Liberty Print cushions that featured in a few of the pics? The gal who is behind their gorgeousness is Giotta from Miss Beba - who makes all of her creations by hand. I am a total sucker for all things Liberty and so these cushions bring a very wide smile to my face. I first came across Miss Beba at Life In Style in Melbourne a few months ago - which is where these pics come from...

5 comments:

kelly said...

Wow, they are beautiful - I love them.

Marina Mott said...

Hi from Brazil! They are colorfull ando so lovely

Kifus said...

Those liberty prints take me way back to when I was about 14! They were all the rage back then and I loved them! Everything comes back...

Angela Furlong said...

My Liberty obsession goes all the way back to when I was eleven, sewing scrunchies for my friends at boarding school! I love these cushions... absolutely gorgeous.

Have a lovely day,

Angela

miss b├ęba said...

thank you lovely lady :)